Measuring, Tracking, and Reporting is Elemental to Effectively Allocating Resources and Maximizing ROI
The Corporate Wellness arena is noisy. Making it hard to determine who is selling smoke and who gets true results. WI has found that the best way to prove program success is in the numbers.
At WI, our core belief on proving successful Program Design revolves around Tracking and Reporting. What gets measured gets managed. Continues reporting is the best way to judge that your efforts are on the right track.
- Participation and Engagement reports
- Population Chronic Health Analysis
- Population Risk Management Reports
- Incentive Goals and Results
- Continuous ROI reporting
- Custom HRA, Biometric and Physical Report
- Access Historic Results and Reports
- Create Personal Goals and Track Progress
- Track Progress Toward Rewards